We invite you to join us in creating and providing world-class programs that directly connect the students of today with the jobs of tomorrow. From designing engaging programs and learning sessions, to delivering mentorship, guidance and project support, our Training team is responsible for teaching transformational technologies to hundreds of students to master the most important and in-demand skills.
What you will be doing:
- Deliver high-quality curricula that inspires and teaches our Alpha students;
- Maintain and improve the existing curriculum with educational best practices in mind;
- Adopt innovative teaching best practices;
- Ensure personalized, engaging and research-based learning experiences;
- Act as a trusted advisor and mentor to learners: one who deeply understands and anticipates their needs and helps them successfully navigate the program
How this role can contribute to your development:
- Gain deeper understanding about the setup and implementation of learning programs according to teaching best practices recognized worldwide;
- Further develop strong group facilitating skills, including in an online format;
- Apply your leadership skills, adopting best practices for group and individual mentorship and guidance;
- Participate in ongoing internal knowledge-sharing, enhancing your own technical skills in the company of great professionals;
- Enjoy a thoughtful benefits program that includes:
- 25 days paid leave a year and an additional day off for your birthday;
- Flexible working hours, work-from-home policy, and an entirely remote work during the pandemic;
- Access to Employee Wellbeing program focused on mental health and various supportive activities;
- Additional health insurance with dental coverage;
- Ongoing investment in your development through a rich selection of trainings, books and learning materials (incl. access to reputable outlets, a shared library, access to Pluralsight, Udemy, etc.);
- And more to discover.
What will make you successful in this role:
- Relevant professional experience in coding;
- A team-player attitude and willingness to share ideas regularly, and to accept and provide feedback;
- Empathy and patience with beginner learners, and eagerness to teach the next generation of digital builders;
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects without dropping the ball;
- Quick to learn new technologies, methods and teaching styles;
- Excellent verbal and written skills in Bulgarian and English;
- Experience in technical training, teaching, education, or instructional design;
- Experience in our Alpha program is a great advantage.
If you’re passionate about IT education and ready to dive in, we’d love to meet you!
We are proud of our superhuman team, and we are committed to being an inspiring place to work. In 2022, we have been named Employer of the Year by Forbes. Our Wellbeing program is recognized as HR Strategy of the Year by b2b Media Group. If you’re wondering if Telerik Academy would be the right place for you, we would be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding our vacancies, organization and culture. Reach out to us at email@example.com!