At Telerik Academy School, we believe in the power of learning to develop and transform. We are looking for a driven Sales and Partner Manager to help us further grow and take our Sales & Partner initiatives to new heights. You will be responsible for developing and managing all aspects of relationships with new and existing senior level stakeholders like municipalities, local businesses, regional governors, schools, philanthropists, etc. We are looking for a purpose-driven, overachieving “hunter and closer” who flourishes in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
If you’re passionate about our mission in education and ready to dive in, we’d love to meet you!
- The key person to generate new business opportunities fueling Telerik Academy School revenue strategy
- A trusted advisor for existing partners and sponsors: one who builds long-lasting relationships based on trust and integrity to facilitate opportunities
- The voice of Telerik Academy School partners, sharing partner-driven insights across the team
- Our sales forecasts and analysis guru, passionate about scaling the operations and spearheading new strategic initiatives
- A person with entrepreneurial drive: one who easily works in an ambiguous, quickly-changing environment
- Keen on constantly updating and sharing best practices with key stakeholders
- Eager to expand our reach to more cities in Bulgaria by travelling, meeting and inspiring local communities
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- 2+ years of relevant sales experience (e.g. b2b sales, relations with government institutions, etc.)
- Teamwork and good communication skills are a must
- Ability to converse with senior representatives, prospective partners and donors, and speak as a thought-leader in this space
- Very good command of English
- Driving license
- Fundraising experience with NGOs and/or educational institutions and causes is a great plus.