We are looking for a Marketing Associate with a passion for tech-ed to help us further augment and expand our marketing activities for our Telerik Academy Alpha, Master and School programs, and take them to the next level.
For this role, you must be passionate about creating engaging content and shaping digital experiences through social media, blog stories and email communication. You should also be eager to continuously test and measure performance and effectiveness and improve campaigns to drive results.
Every day, you will work in support of dedicated students – kids, teenagers and job seekers – who are empowering themselves through education and innovative businesses transforming industries.
- A passionate marketer eager to drive and support marketing activities that help us reach, educate and empower applicants and students - from kids and teenagers to university students and jobseekers
- Creative storyteller keen to discover, capture and share the successes of top tech talent and leading IT companies
- A planner who reflects on previous successes and challenges, gathers and analyzes data to make data-driven decisions
- A team player who shares ideas regularly, accepts and provides feedback, and collaborates
- Organized and can work independently to manage multiple projects without dropping the ball
- A self-starter who seeks to learn more about our applicants, students and partners and build positive experiences and relations with them
- A doer who executes with speed but makes no compromises with quality
- Quick to learn new digital tools and best practices
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- 1+ years of work experience in marketing, journalism or Public Relations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Bulgarian and English
- Attention to details and excellent organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills with a goal-oriented attitude and a focus on moving fast
- Knowledge of marketing digital tools and techniques and/or experience managing brand’s social media presence is a plus