If you want to develop as a professional in the educational field and you want to know what it’s like to be the mastermind behind the whole learning experience, this job might be a great fit for you. As our business keeps growing, we are looking for a Learning Experience Designer (Junior/Regular level) to join our team.
In this role you will work side-by-side with our Learning Experience Design Lead and our Training team (have a look at our About page). You will focus on the quality of our training across programs and keep a finger on the pulse of the latest global educational trends and best practices. Your daily work would directly contribute to the high training standards we offer to our learners.
What you will be doing:
- Research and develop innovative learning and teaching methodologies;
- Ensure personalized, engaging and research-based learning experiences for our students;
- Design and evaluate course materials for classroom and e-Learning environments;
- Maintain and improve the existing components of our Alpha and Upskill programs with educational best practices in mind;
- Provide internal quality assurance and feedback for Alpha and Upskill programs;
- Drive useful insights from survey data;
- Maintain accurate documentation related to our training processes and procedures.
How this role can contribute to your development:
- Get a holistic idea about evidence-based learning program design and development according to best practices recognized worldwide;
- Receive careful onboarding and opportunities to grow in your role;
- Enhance your skills and knowledge on an ongoing basis, in the company of great professionals;
- Get familiar with developing learning objectives and storyboards, utilizing design and development techniques and tools of adult learning theory;
- Learn how to design, develop, and balance elements of a holistic learning experience, e.g. modality, gamification, student engagement, evaluation and feedback, as well as training approach and content flow.
- Enjoy a thoughtful benefits program that includes:
- 25 days paid leave a year and an additional day off for your birthday;
- Flexible working hours, work-from-home policy, and remote work
- Access to Employee Wellbeing program focused on mental health and various supportive activities;
- Additional health insurance with dental coverage;
- Ongoing investment in your development through a rich selection of trainings, books and learning materials (incl. access to reputable outlets, a shared library, access to Pluralsight, Udemy, etc.);
- And more to discover.
What will make you successful in this role:
- Relevant professional experience in teaching, coaching or mentoring;
- A team-player attitude: willingness to share ideas regularly, to accept and provide feedback;
- Flexibility to prioritize and manage multiple activities simultaneously;
- Good skills in doing research, and eagerness to take a deep dive into different teaching styles and methods in tech context;
- Excellent verbal and written skills in Bulgarian and English;
- BS degree in Psychology, Education or similar field of study is an advantage;
- Relevant professional experience in instructional design or adult learning theory is an advantage.
If you’re passionate about IT education and ready to dive in, we’d love to meet you!
We are proud of our superhuman team, and we are committed to being an inspiring place to work. In 2022, we have been named Employer of the Year by Forbes. Our Wellbeing program is recognized as HR Strategy of the Year by b2b Media Group. If you’re wondering if Telerik Academy would be the right place for you, we would be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding our vacancies, organization and culture. Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org!