How cool would it be to join a training team at an organization devoted to lifelong upskilling and learning?
We are looking for a trainer with experience in delivering soft skills trainings and learning programs for software engineers. You will design, develop and expand upon our existing soft skills development program, and create and deliver content that supports the growth and development of the exceptional Telerik Academy students and digital builders of tomorrow.
By joining our team, you will have maximum impact on the professional successes of hundreds of people a year, as well as on the local IT industry.
At Telerik Academy we are committed learners ourselves, which is why you will need to be innovative, creative and willing to experiment to provide the best in class learning experience for our students.
- Passionate about facilitating soft skills sessions, while supporting students in their group and individual learning progress with the Alpha program;
- Empathic and patient with students, anticipating their needs and helping them successfully navigate all aspects of the Alpha program;
- Excited to support students in their next career jump through various career development and orientation activities;
- A team player who shares ideas regularly, accepts and provides feedback, and collaborates;
- Organized and can work independently to manage multiple projects without dropping the ball.
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- 2+ years of work experience in a related field (Learning & Development, Human Resources, Instructional Design, Education, etc.);
- Experience in creating and delivering programs to develop self-leadership and self-management capabilities through formal and informal methods;
- Demonstrated ability to emphasize and communicate with learners;
- Expert facilitation skills;
- Excellent English and Bulgarian language skills – spoken and written.