We are looking for a Finance Business Partner who wants to bring their domain knowledge and passion for Finance to the world of education and the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
For this role, you would cover the financial operations of Telerik Academy, Telerik Academy Foundation (Telerik Academy School), and Campus X. By examining, analyzing, and evaluating the entirety of our financial activities, you would help us map out our companies’ financial future.
- A strategic thinker, eager to develop deep understanding of the business in order to strategically support the leadership teams as a true business partner;
- A hard-worker who can manage competing priorities without dropping the ball, and drives projects to completion;
- A hands-on person who’s not afraid to roll up their sleeves when it comes to budgeting, forecasting, long-term planning and implementation;
- A scrutineer with sound financial knowledge who can prepare, review and analyze various scenarios to assess their pros and cons, and develop insightful suggestions for ROI, cost optimization and cash flow utilization;
- A trusted advisor who proactively monitors and identifies opportunities and risks as they arise to consistently deliver on the business objectives;
- An analytical thinker who drives steady improvements and automation of current processes and new data sets with a focus to drive analyses and operating efficiency;
- A key point of contact and owner of the relationships with external accountants, auditors, tax advisers and regulatory authorities, ensuring that a proactive, appropriate relationship is always maintained;
- Someone who likes to keep the big picture in mind and can consolidate individual business units into one overall organizational budget;
- Comfortable working in cross-functional teams and unstructured environment;
- Eager to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, and learn from them.
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of relevant and progressive experience in a fast-paced environment;
- Financial modeling;
- Advanced MS Excel Proficiency;
- Excellent English and Bulgarian language skills – spoken and written;
- Great advantage:
- CFA/CIMA/ACCA or similar qualification;
- Knowledge of SQL, data mining and Microsoft VBA.