At Telerik Academy, we are looking for a junior software development professional with a passion for sharing knowledge and helping others grow, to join us as an Assistant Technical Trainer.
In this role, you will take upon the path to becoming a skilled trainer, while simultaneously deepening your technical knowledge. You will dive into the exciting world of technical training: from designing engaging programs and learning sessions, to delivering mentorship, guidance and project support.
What you will be doing:
- Develop deep understanding of our training materials and participate in the delivery of training sessions that inspire and teach our Alpha students;
- Support the maintenance and improvement of the existing curriculum with educational best practices in mind;
- Support the facilitation of workshops and student activities;
- Help achieve personalized, engaging and research-based learning experiences;
- Become a trusted advisor and mentor to learners: one who understands and anticipates their needs and helps them successfully navigate the program.
How this role can contribute to your development:
Get a wholistic idea about the setup and implementation of learning programs according to teaching best practices recognized worldwide;
Learn how to facilitate groups, including in an online format, and lead training sessions;
Develop and practice your leadership skills;
Enhance your technical knowledge on an ongoing basis, in the company of great professionals;
Receive a careful onboarding and opportunities to grow in your role;
Enjoy a thoughtful benefits program that includes:
25 days paid leave a year and an additional day off for your birthday;
Flexible working hours, work-from-home policy, and flexible remote work considering the overall situation ;
Access to Employee Wellbeing program focused on mental health and various supportive activities;
- Additional health insurance with dental coverage;
- Thorough yearly medical check;
- Supported paternity leave;
Ongoing investment in your development through a rich selection of trainings, books and learning materials (incl. access to reputable outlets, a shared library, access to Pluralsight, Udemy, etc.);
And more to discover.
What will make you successful in this role:
- A team-player attitude and willingness to share ideas regularly, and to accept and provide feedback
- Empathy and patience with beginner learners, and eagerness to teach the next generation of digital builders;
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects without dropping the ball;
- Quick to learn new technologies, methods and teaching styles;
- Excellent verbal and written skills in Bulgarian and English;
- Experience in our Alpha program is a great advantage, as well as relevant professional experience in coding, technical training, teaching, education, or instructional design.
If you’re passionate about IT education and ready to dive in, we’d love to meet you!
We are proud of our superhuman team, and we are committed to being an inspiring place to work. In 2022, we have been named Employer of the Year by Forbes. Our Wellbeing program is recognized as HR Strategy of the Year by b2b Media Group. If you’re wondering if Telerik Academy would be the right place for you, we would be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding our vacancies, organization and culture. Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org!